Storm Solutions Blog

Learn More About Public Adjusters & Preferred Contractors
Do I Need A Public Adjuster?
A public adjuster is a professional who is licensed by the State of Illinois to advocate on your behalf to your home (or property) insurance company to ensure that your insurance company makes you whole when your home or business has suffered damage. Please read the following questions below to determine if you need one!
Read Blog Post
What Are Preferred Contractors?
Once you have made an insurance claim for property damage to your home or business, the insurance company may suggest one or more “preferred contractors” to you to prepare an estimate for the work. A “Preferred Contractor” is a contractor that has an ongoing relationship with your insurance company. This sometimes means that the preferred contractor’s estimate to repair the damage will be lower than the real value of your claim.
Read Blog Post